… my list of 20 plus awesome ways to put some PIZZAZZ into your home decor using Right On The Wall’s vinyl decals!
<Heavy sigh>! Apparently there’s been some confusion about my last blog entry. Its title was Top 20 or so Ways to use our vinyl decals, but word leaked out (since nobody around here can keep a secret) and I was supposed to get the memo from Upper Management that said, “Tell the Blog audience about some UNIQUE WAYS to use vinyl decals!”
Never saw that memo. Oops. My bad.
New BLOG TITLE this time around: A Bunch of Unique Ways to Use Vinyl Decals
1. TRAILERS, BOATS, RVs, MOTOR HOMES. You might not think of these right away, but vinyl decals will personalize your grown-up toys just as easily as your home. See top photo.
2. PROFESSIONAL VEHICLES. Give professional vehicles the professional look — while getting ‘the word’ out there for even more business!
3. PERSONAL VEHICLE FUN! Not just for business, vinyl decals can make your vehicle an original! Use a monogram, a photo, your own personal stamp of creativity! Never confuse your car with someone else’s in a parking lot again.
7. PROFESSIONAL WINDOW SIGNS.
8. Stick-in-the-Ground SIGNS. Yes, we do a lot of these for weddings, but why not come up with your own uses? Any family gathering. A special event like the birth of a baby. Pointing out directions to out-of-town guests?
9. FURNITURE UP-CYCLING. (Chairs, desks, dressers…) Take any boring or worn-out piece of furniture and create an exciting, scene-stealing piece of art!
10. CLOCKS. We have a huge selection of personalize-able (that’s not a word, is it?) vinyl wall clocks for you to choose from. Or go ahead and get those creative juices flowing and come up with something all your own!
11. CRAFTS, CARDS, SCRAPBOOKS. (Check out our cool glass block kits)
Are you psyched up about using vinyl decals for just about ANY decorating need? Got some ideas you’re just dying to try? Let me know. Send me photos. You know the drill!
Next time I’ll show you how I re-did a second-hand oven with vinyl decals that needed a new look to match the boss-lady’s other appliances in her woodland get-away cabin.