DIY, Discounts, Ideas and More
- Dog Grooming Salon Wall Decals & Decorating
- DIY Hanging Decorative Wooden Bath Sign
- Walter’s Wall of Fame: Marilyn Monroe Vinyl Wall Art
- DIY Laundry Room “Missing Socks” Wall Decal
- Monogram Mouse Pads: The Perfect Desk Accessory
- DIY Apple Pie Moonshine Alá Mode
- DIY Vinyl Decal Mustache Rain Boots
- DIY Nail Polish Party Treats
- Wall Decals: Your Surface Application Questions — Answered
- Vinyl Decal Installation and Removal
Posted by Administrator on 5/3/2015 to Vinyl TIPS
1. Fill The Frame With Your Subject
Achieve the best possible enlargement by filling the picture frame with your subject.
2. Do Not Cut Off Portions Of The Body
Missing parts of your photograph will not make the best cutouts. We can NOT add missing parts.
3. Keep A Steady Hand
Hold your camera steady or use a tripod for clear focus on your subject. Under-focused or blurry spots will be much more noticeable when enlarged.
4. Illuminate Your Subject
Dimly lit photographs will reproduce as dark & dreary enlargements. For best amateur results use natural outside lighting.
5. Use A Light or Solid Colored Background
Although we can remove any background, objects like grass, leaves, and complex backgrounds may hide portions of your subject. We can NOT add missing parts.
Please Note: We can not reproduce photography or artwork that is copyright protected. This includes any photograph you have not personally taken & any artwork you have not personally created — without consent from the original photographer or artist. We reserve the right to refuse and refund any photograph that is uploaded and found to be questionable.